Client Proposal: HOA
The Ezio Digital team has developed a plan to create a user-friendly website featuring relevant information about the organization and a homeowners/board members portal.
- Design: Our team is committed to crafting a visually appealing and intuitive website design that enhances the user experience. We’ll ensure that the design is both modern and functional.
- Content: Content will be clear, concise, and informative for visitors and residents looking to find relevant information regarding the HOA.
- Maintenance: Our maintenance plan consists of our team handling all updates, security, and resident portal systems to ensure the site is operational and remains user-friendly.
What is Included?
Our team will perform the following services to the Barkley Square Civic Club’s website:
User Experience & Design
Our web developers will optimize the UI by ensuring page speeds are within optimal ranges and implementing a mobile-friendly design. Our developers take care in ensuring that your page will adapt to the device it is being viewed on.
For example, a resident viewing the site on their smartphone will see a mobile version of the site while a desktop would see a different version. The page will look similar, but the specific design features and layouts will vary to accommodate different screen sizes and orientations.
By having a highly responsive website, you can ensure your residents receive the information they need without the hassle.
In addition to the user experience, we’ll use the website example your provided to develop a similar design that meets your organization’s purpose and personal needs. This ensures residents can obtain the information they need easily while allowing you to get it to them with minimal effort.
Maintaining websites is important to ensure they remain user-friendly and operational. Our maintenance package includes the following:
- Overall site improvements
- Technical support
- Regular website updates, plugins, and themes.
- Site Security to monitor threats and encounter attacks.
- Urgent CMS support/restore if the website is hacked.
- Automatic & manual backups & restoration when needed.
- Small Websites Hosting.
- Site Monitoring to monitor speed issues, errors, broken links, etc.
- Hourly and monthly website maintenance.
- Updates of any kind (images, news board, content, etc.)
- Educational assistance for HOA members.
- U.S. Based Support / Same Team Member Each Time.
New Website: Our offer includes a complimentary website with a 6-month maintenance commitment. By accepting this offer, you agree to maintain an active subscription for a minimum of six months. Failure to fulfill this commitment will result in a charge of $1500 for the website. This offer is subject to the terms and conditions outlined in our agreement, which govern the use of our services. We reserve the right to modify or terminate this offer at any time, in accordance with our policies and applicable laws.
Maintenance: $500. Up to 4 hours of design or development time included per month.
* The contract is set to auto-renew every 18 months. Should the client wish to cancel, they are required to submit a cancellation request in writing via letter or email. This can be done 29 days prior to the renewal date.
Thank you for taking the time to read through our proposal. Ezio Digital is excited to work with you in developing an engaging and effective website. If you have any questions, please call me at 832-903-5377.